Dubai, 15 November 2017. Eurovent Middle East has announced the next event within its ‘HVACR Leadership Workshops’ series, which is going to focus on Evaporative Cooling and takes place within the parallel programme of The Big 5 Dubai exhibition on 28 November 2017 (14eurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-18:00h). The workshop is being organised in close cooperation with the EU-GCC Trade and Business Cooperation Facility and DMG Events. The association’s non-commercial, free-of-charge seminar will see leading experts in this field outlining ways to save resources by going evaporative.
Seminars of the upcoming Evaporative Cooling workshop include:
- Principles of state-of-the-art evaporative cooling and the latest EN, ISO, CTI and Eurovent standards in this field
- Combining evaporative cooling and water-cooled chiller system
- How to rightly maintain cooling towers
- The ECP (Eurovent Certified Performance) and CTI (Cooling Technology Institute) certification programme for cooling towers
After the individual topics, participants are invited to discuss several core issues, including:
- Heat transfer vs. fan efficiency
- Cooling tower requirements in the GCC region
- Application areas and types
Register now free-of-charge at www.eurovent.me and become part of the ‘HVACR Consultant Leadership Workshop: Evaporative Cooling Technologies’. Join us at The Big 5 Dubai on 28 November 2017 as of 14:00h in Za’abeel Hall 4, and meet colleagues and industry leaders for an informative afternoon with plenty of networking opportunities.
Important note: Admission to the exhibition is not included in the ticket. Please register for the exhibition if you want to attend the Workshop.