Dubai, 07 April 2020. The COVIDeurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-19 situation not only forces businesses and events to resort to online alternatives for meetings, it also has led to an acceleration of digitalisation and an increased demand for data centres to cope with an unprecedented surge in communication and data processing infrastructure. The safe operation of such infrastructure depends heavily on reliable and energy efficient cooling. In this live webinar, Eurovent Middle East will provide an overview of systems and technologies available to achieve safe and sustainable operations.
Data Centres belong to strategic infrastructures with specific requirements to ensure protection of data and the continuous operation of a country’s critical systems, be it traffic guidance, energy distribution or telecommunications. As such, it is a necessity for data centre cooling systems to be exceptionally reliable whilst not interfering with data transmissions and to be energy efficient, in order to avoid an overload of national energy networks.
In this ‘HVACR Leadership Workshop’ by Eurovent Middle East, leading industry experts will elaborate on key technologies and strategies related to Data Centre Cooling. The workshop is divided into two parts:
- 14 April 2020, 10:30eurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-12:00h (GST): Data Centre Cooling Part 1
- 16 April 20020, 10:30eurovent-market-intelligence/news/eurovent-market-intelligence/-12:00h (GST): Data Centre Cooling Part 2
Registration is free-of-charge via www.eurovent.me.
Registered attendees will receive the links with which they can log into the webinars, beginning 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time.
Webinar topics include:
- Evolution of Data Centre Cooling
- High efficiency technologies for Data Centre air conditioning
- Data Centre Cooling: Efficient and reliable with inverters
- Important Evaporative Cooling opportunities in Data Centre Cooling
- Reducing costs in Data Centres with active front end drives
- IT Cooling: Testing and Performance Standards
Eurovent Middle East is the region`s industry association for Energy Efficiency, Indoor Air Quality and Cold Chain Solutions. Its participants constitute leading manufacturers of Indoor Climate (HVAC), Process Cooling, Food Cold Chain, Industrial Ventilation, and Building Automation Technologies, as well as sector associations and industry initiatives active in these fields. By thinking ‘Beyond HVACR`, contributing manufacturers fulfil the highest requirements in terms of product quality and sustainability. For more information, visit www.eurovent.me.
All related files can be found in the respective sections in the right sidebar.
- Eurovent Middle East logo files
- Dedicated Workshop flyer
- Press images
- PDF version of the Press Release